The Project - Elevating your SiD Experience!
Set to bring a whole new level to Saturday in Design, get ready for the inclusion of The Project this year, where for the first time, the audience becomes part of the content. Members of Australia’s best architecture, design and creative firms have partnered up with participating SiD showrooms, and will be creating installations and innovations, using and inspired by showroom product.
Similar to the Milan fair, design locations at SiD will be transformed for the occasion with the designers taking inspiration from product to create installations of every kind, shape and colour, as part of The Project. This is the first time ever that designers have played such an instrumental role in an Australian design event, so immerse yourself in the best that they have to offer, around town at Saturday in Design.
These locations are sure to be hot spots on the SiD map - keep an eye out for The Project collaborations listed below:
· Amalgamated Marble with Christopher Elliott Design
· Burgtec, Macquarie Textiles & NSW Leather Co with SKM
· Centra Commercial Interiors with Resource
· Contemporary Leathers / Instyle Contract Textiles with Woods Bagot
· Corporate Culture with Ferguson Design Studio
· Euroluce Lighting Australia with Bates Smart
· Fisher & Paykel with Tony Camilleri
· GGI Office Systems with Woodhead
· Häfele Australia with Geyer
· Hettich Australia with German designer Thorsten Rosenstengel
· Insitu with Cunsolo Architects
· InterfaceFLOR with Siren Design
· James Richardson with Baenziger Coles
· Jardan Australia / Kvadrat Maharam with Jackson Clements Burrows
· Living Edge with Exponential Design
· Planex with Alexander Lotersztain
· Sampford IXL / Zip Heaters with Martin Reid ID
· Schiavello with Hassell
· Stylecraft with Geyer
· Systems Supply with Artillery
· Rugs Carpet & Design with Blackmilk
· UCI with Gray Puksand
Mariachi Design are working with the following companies at the Arts House Meat Markets curated venue: Amalgamated Marble, Arthur G, ECF, Elite Space, Ilve, James Richardson, Ontera Modular Carpets, Silent Gliss, Uplifting Solutions and Whitecliffe Imports
Woven Image and bangdesign for the Launch Pad finalists exhibition at Melbourne Museum
To find out a bit more about the exciting collaborations within each precinct, click here!